Armada Games Aberrant Game
The "Boy of Silence" with Lord Chaz and Sally
- OK, Mantis here. I am writing this report, because while everyone has been doing what they need to do, I have been keeping an eye on Lord Chaz while he plays house for Sally and Henry. I never thought he would actually try to be a decent step-parent, but he and his band of “monsters” seem to be taking to the kids. Of course it helps that I do my bit of spying. Sorry, it is obvious that these kids have been messed with way too much already, and I do not want to see more. Yeah, Cricket boy has a conscience, don’t mock me.
- Now, I pretty have gotten down most of the plot. Rapture was bad science following bad science, done by people who had no problem doing really bad shit to kids. Sadly straightforward. However, while I know where the little sisters come from, it is not clear where these boys come from, save that is Columbia. Yet, we do not see them that much. This is worrisome, as in order to produce the effects Henry does, someone had to literally place bits of him in different dimensions, and yet make him a cohesive, whole being. For example, he seems to cast an illusion to look like a blind kid, indeed, he does not seem to “see” in the way we do. If you see how his eyes actually look, there are cavities, and a glowing chip. Now, even though he does not see like most, this kid loves to play video games. Of course, begin the gamer I am, I struck up a friendship (though he thinks I am the MMO guild head, which is kinda true) Hey, I also did it to scare off anyone trying to spy on him.
- Well, he explained that many of the BoS were either blind or somehow deformed, and actually had their eyes removed and replaced. As they advance, they are somehow severed into dimensional fragments, and put back together, which is how they teleport and seem to have an innate 360 degrees knowledge of space. Suffice it to say, whoever did this has a special cold place in my heart, especially as it has the whole religious crap woven in. Their motto is “we walk by Faith, and not by sight.” (its 2 corinthians, Chapter 5 verse 7) I asked him is there were “failures”, he said yes, but he got really tight lipped.
- I have two concerns: A) considering the sheer damage these kids can do, why we have not seen more of them? B) which is worse IMHO, if they are some separate part of the whole mess, where do they belong? Keep in mind, the one theme with all these “resets” is that the broken bits of these shattered worlds try to come together again; this sounds like a recipe for a mess, because sooner or later, something is going to get put together that will NOT fit neatly into a jigsaw puzzle, kind of the way Robin Williams used to joke that God was stoned when me made the Platypus. If there IS some separate piece of the puzzle, I want to know, because frankly I do not want anymore fucking surprises.
- Yeah, I sound paranoid. Well, Chew on this. I asked Henry what year he was raised in. His first response was something like “In the something something year of the Lamb.” I said “hey, You are about 10 to 14, that would mean you were born in 2010 my time” He paused. He said “no, not really..he used to listen to the radio, even though we were not supposed to, that was not the year I heard.” I pressed him further…the last year he remembered was 1984. Now, something is NOT right. Yes, maybe he is older, though he does not like it.